Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : Important Announcement From PBBANS

Important Announcement From PBBANS 25 Sep 2016 17:15 #25014

• DHGreeny
  • Portrait de DHGreeny
  • Membre
Hi ouf

I hope you don't mind me posting our announcement. I have been going round streaming gaming communities to spread awareness of our current situation as the onsite post may have been missed by a few communities. The purpose is not to be a 'spammer' which I've been accused of, thankfully only once but in the hope to keep our services going for some time yet. So far the majority of responses have been positive.

I'm DHGreeny from PBBANS staff. Just incase you haven't seen the forum post on PBBANS I have come to you on a personal level as you have a streaming team and servers with us to highlight that currently we at PBBANS are not meeting our monthly donations goal. We are running on reserves and the situation has now become critical. At this time closure is imminant and I mean very soon if we cannot increase our donations level to at least meet our monthly targets from this month onwards.

Right now we still have over 800 streaming servers enough for some of those players who enter our MBI and uMBI without a global punkbuster ban to feel the need to appeal as it is a massive thorn in their side to be on our MBI in the first place not to mention the added headache for them when they find out they are also cross game banned.

For now we are unsure if BF1 is going to even support punkbuster and we do have the feeling that it probably won't support it but we believe that BF3, BF4, BFHL etc and the legacy games can still benefit from our streaming service as they are still popular and that we also believe we still make a significant impact against cheaters and keeping them off our game.

So bearing all this in mind, if you can donate even just a small amount to the cause then it all helps to get PBBANS back on track. We can continue to give you that added protection of keeping cheaters off your servers and you will be able to continue with the tools available from us on our site to help you on an admin level.

To donate simply click on the link below..

www.pbbans.com/donations.html

Better still if you can open a monthly donation subscription to us no matter how big or small and we can get enough of them, it could really secure our future.

Let us keep the flagship of third party anti cheat afloat.

To make it clear, we are only asking and making you aware of the situation if you were not already. We would never force you to make a donation.

All donations will be gratefully received.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards

DHGreeny

PBBANS.. Always Quality Over Quantity
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Re:Important Announcement From PBBANS 25 Sep 2016 23:37 #25016

• breizou
  • Portrait de breizou
  • Admin ++
  • Remerciements reçus 47
je crois que c'est une arnaque non ? drôle de façon de chercher des financements... mieux vaut peut-être supprimer ce post ?

Envoyé de mon SM-G928F

Important Announcement From PBBANS 26 Sep 2016 08:33 #25018

• Jérôme
  • Portrait de Jérôme
  • Leader / Fondateur
  • jeje
  • Remerciements reçus 73
je pensais ca aussi breizou mais le lien donne vraiment sur pbban

pbban serai a la limite de fermer lol c est la porte ouverte au cheateur :pleur:

Important Announcement From PBBANS 26 Sep 2016 17:30 #25026

• p3tit pon3y
  • Portrait de p3tit pon3y
  • Admin ++
  • Remerciements reçus 21
Rien à foutre, dès que le mec me tue trop, je le ban à vis. Pas besoin de PPBAN :banane:

Re:Important Announcement From PBBANS 26 Sep 2016 22:52 #25030

• DHGreeny
  • Portrait de DHGreeny
  • Membre
Trust me it isn't a scam, PM any PBBANS staff other than me and they will confirm it for you. Sorry about my silly automatic assigned avatar I couldn't find a way to change it and I'm using google translator.

Unfortunately the lack of donations has forced us to take this route. Its nail biting stuff at the moment.

If you have any questions regarding PBBANS and what we do please don't hesitate to ask.
Dernière édition: 26 Sep 2016 22:54 par DHGreeny.

Important Announcement From PBBANS 27 Sep 2016 18:32 #25039

• Nonosse
  • Portrait de Nonosse
  • Membre Ouf
  • Remerciements reçus 16
Oui, le forum PBBANS a ouvert une discussion pour demander des fonds.

Ils ont eu ce même problème en mars 2013.

Ce n'est pas énorme le nombre de teams/personnes qui donnent chaque mois. Le mois dernier, ils n'ont eu que 20 dons... (chiffre repris sur leur site)
"Un peuple prêt à sacrifier un peu de liberté pour un peu de sécurité ne mérite ni l'une ni l'autre, et finit par perdre les deux." Benjamin Franklin

Important Announcement From PBBANS 27 Sep 2016 18:54 #25040

• Jérôme
  • Portrait de Jérôme
  • Leader / Fondateur
  • jeje
  • Remerciements reçus 73
je veux bien qu il est des frais pour gerer un site mais 325 dollars je voudrais quand meme savoir quels sont c est frais ??

Important Announcement From PBBANS 28 Sep 2016 18:49 #25052

• Nonosse
  • Portrait de Nonosse
  • Membre Ouf
  • Remerciements reçus 16
Je pense que les frais sont dus au plug-in en lui-même. La liste des joueurs doit constamment être à jour et il faut pouvoir stocker tout ce petit monde je pense. Après, ils ne détaillent pas leurs frais de gestion donc ça reste de simples suppositions.
"Un peuple prêt à sacrifier un peu de liberté pour un peu de sécurité ne mérite ni l'une ni l'autre, et finit par perdre les deux." Benjamin Franklin

Important Announcement From PBBANS 28 Sep 2016 22:33 #25057

• DHGreeny
  • Portrait de DHGreeny
  • Membre
Yes I guess only Maydax knows the breakdown of costs, there is a simple list on the donations page.

Important Announcement From PBBANS 30 Sep 2016 15:56 #25064

• zoidorf
  • Portrait de zoidorf
  • Membre Ouf
Lut j ai rien compris moi et l anglais ça fait trois :banane: :moqueur:
C'est moi et personne d autre

Important Announcement From PBBANS 08 Oct 2016 00:13 #25141

• DHGreeny
  • Portrait de DHGreeny
  • Membre
Just to let you all know in case you didn't see, we did achieve our monthly target and we would like to say a big thank you to everyone that donated and to all communities that allowed us to post the announcement in their forums. A $30 donation on the last day of the month bridged the gap. It felt amazing to know we still had it in us.

Because it was quite an effort I took a few days off to catch up with other stuff hence a delay with the update. It looks like we are having a good start to the month, we are on $120 already which is great to see however it could easily dry up and would ask you all just to keep an eye on how its doing, again if you have anything to donate please go ahead and donate.
Awareness is key and I myself can appreciate that as months go by we can forget that we have this service because donations make it happen, its easy to take our eye off the ball so to speak and take the service for granted, that comes with no disrespect to anyone who has a streaming team its just what happens over time if things are just left to fate.

Companies continue to use adverts to keep their products in the consumers mind or perhaps their business would go downhill over time as people begin to forget. This kind of sums up what I'm trying to do with this announcement.

The announcement itself has made a positive effect on the streaming community and I will continue to monitor its progress and take action as and when I think its needed.

Thank you all once again for your help!

Kind regards

DHGreeny PBBANS staff

Important Announcement From PBBANS 22 Nov 2016 13:24 #25268

• DHGreeny
  • Portrait de DHGreeny
  • Membre
Hi all, I hope you are well.

Just a heads up that our donations are slipping away again.
No pressure but any donations help would be gratefully appreciated.

Kind regards

DHGreeny
Modérateurs: Jérôme
Temps de génération de la page : 0.122 secondes